I had been asking this question myself for a couple of weeks..well perhaps a month!
Why? Here are some reasons:
- I achieved my weight before pregnancy (not the ideal one tho) when Hakim was 9 months old. It maintained steadily for a while, and then increases up. I was like “WHATTT!!!”
- My appetite. Well…I realize that I eat A LOT lately. my first thought was..well it is normal. Since I gave birth to Hakim..I always lapar even tho I just had a plate full of rice. I guess it is due to breastfeeding..and I was loosing weight..so I don’t really care about it..who will bother btw..you eat but you still loose weight.. but then, somebody told me that I ate like for two..alamak!
- My perut buncit..hahaha. wont elaborate this point.
- Two weeks ago, I went to bed too early..like at 9 or 10pm..seriously I was tired and sleepy. I remembered being at the same state during my early pregnancy.
- My menstrual cycle has not started yet since my last nifas. So I have no indicator. And one of our blogger just realized that she was pregnant and it was already 5 months.
- I had dreams (for two consecutive days) that I was pregnant.
- I thought there were quickening movements. I just felt them..not sure they were real or just gaz.
- Had toothache last Friday..went to dentist, she said there was nothing wrong with my teeth..tade berlubang pon..so I went back to office, still having toothache + headache..my colleague said, tanda org pregnant tu amy..erk!
So, on Sunday morning, I did my pregnancy test.
And it is negative.
Huhuhu..I am not planning anything..frankly, I am not sure if I am ready to have second child..and if the result were positive, I would say, well Allah knows best, and He knows I am ready. And I miss being pregnant. Two days ago, during sahur..teringat pulak my sahur last Ramadhan. The day when Hakim was born. Yes, it was 1 Ramadhan.
Moral of the story: I eat too much! ngeeeeeee